Friday, August 29, 2008

Looking Forward to Labor Day

Hi everybody, this is Brian from GettingPaidToEat.com, and as I sit here trying to finish up the work day and get into our labor day weekend coming up, I can not think of a better time to talk about Ménage Innovations.

I know that most of you reading this blog are most likely distributors yourselves, but to those of you who are considering this home business opportunity ask yourself these important questions.
  • Wouldn't it be great to work from home?
  • Wouldn't it be great to not have a boss?
  • Wouldn't it be great to spend more time with your family?
  • Wouldn't it be great if all of your hard work in efforts solely went to increasing your bottom line?

Labor day is an extended holiday given to us as appreciation for all of our hard work, but how appreciated are we at work? I know most of you can relate to the fact that regardless of how hard we work or how much we produce for our boss or company, we see very little appreciation in the form of a raise, or more time off, or more freedom in the workplace. So, I ask you wouldn't it be great if all of your hard work and efforts were spent making a better future for you and your family?

With Menage Innovations and GettingPaidToEat.com that's exactly what your hard work and effort will do. Getting past the first step and making the commitment to join the Ménage Innovations family of distributors is the hardest step. I know that personally I dwelled over the decision for weeks after hearing the initial presentation. I could not believe that everything I've heard about multi level marketing or Network Marketing were not true. However, once I dropped my skepticism and truly looked at the home business opportunity by its merits and not the negativity and misinformation surrounding the industry I began to see a new future for me and my family.

So, as you celebrate this Labor Day weekend take the time to celebrate yourself and get off the sidelines and get into the game and join gettingpaidtoeat.com and Menage Innovations and begin securing your future. Remember, we're all in this together and your success is our success.

Brian Barrett

No comments: