Monday, August 18, 2008

A Little Slow Getting Started

I know, I know, it has taken me much longer to get the site up and running, but there is a lot to talk about when we start talking about Menage Innovations and what I consider to be one of the best home businesses out there. So, getting all the content and videos generated has taken me much longer than I had anticipated, but its getting closer and why launch a half completed website. I will be slowly adding content to this blog and to www.gettingpaidtoeat.com so stayed tuned. Looking forward to having this forum operational so we can all keep up with one another.
Brian

2 comments:

Chip Free said...

Brian,

Just checking in to see your progress. Looks Great. Are you going to the meeting with Sam Kelly Monday night (25th)?

Chip Free said...

Sam Kelly's Visit Monday August 25th

Hello MWYE Team! I hope that you are looking forward to a beautiful weekend. PRAY FOR RAIN...we need it! But if it doesn't rain, fire up those grills and throw on some Menage steaks! Sam Kelly, Menage top money earner, will be making a stop in Asheville MONDAY, 8/25/2008 at the Avery's Creek Community Center, 6:30 PM. I would like the "Money While You Eat" Team to have a strong presence at this meeting. I will be there and invite you to attend with me. I am placing the directions at the bottom of this email. This will be a GREAT opportunity for you to bring prospects and to meet other Menage Distributors in the Asheville Area. We'll hear from Sam what has made him successful in this business over the last year.

Directions:
Directions to Avery's Creek Community Center: Take 191/Brevard, heading towards Mills River, cross Longshoals and go to the next traffic light(5 point intersection)..Turn left on Glenn Bridge Road. The ACCC is less than 1/4 mile on the left hand side. Park in the rear. Alternate Directions: Exit on Longshoals Rd, head towards 191. Take a left on 191 and follow the previous directions.