Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Thanks for a Great Year at Menage Innovations

Dawn and I want to thank you for being a part of our lives in 2008. We are looking forward to 2009 with great anticiption. Our youngest son, Richard (19) is leaving for Central Asia to take up residence for the next seven months. My other son will live in England a big part of next year. So, I am more available than ever to help you build your business in Menage.

I want to leave you with one of my favorite Jim Rohn approach questions:

"Have you found the opportunity that will take care of you and your family for the rest of your life?"

His follow-up when they say, "No":

"Well, then I have to ask you another question. How much time to you spend each week looking for it?"

All our best from my family to yours.

Happy New Year,

Chuck Dalton
Gold Distributor/Trainer
901.428.7007

Remember to go to www.gettingpaid2eat.com for a great home business opportunity!!!!

No comments: